- About Us
- Campaigns & Projects
The Centre for Gender Advocacy is a student funded organization. You have the right to opt-out of the fee levy for the Centre.
Before opting-out, please consider that for only ¢37 per credit (for undergraduate students) or ¢50/semester (for graduate students), the Centre for Gender Advocacy provides:
• a feminist library with over 1000 titles!
• free and confidential peer support!
• trans* advocacy and resources!
• fantastic free events and workshops!
• meeting rooms and resources to support community organizing!
• harm reductions supplies, free safer sex kits and low-cost chest compression binders!
• exciting volunteer opportunities with campaigns like Missing Justice and A Safer Concordia!
In order to opt-out, please come to our office, 2110 MacKay, Monday to Friday between 10am and 5pm with your student ID card and student account record. You can opt out for a period of 2 weeks (beginning one week after the deadline to drop courses with a full refund). For more information, call 514-848-2424 x7431 or email info[at]genderadvocacy.org.
**The opt-out period for the Winter 2017 semester will take place from January 23rd to February 3rd.